Followers

23/09/2011

Goodbye :(

Me and my brother (Jerome) on holiday last year
So my brother's leaving for university tomorrow, and I'm feeling a little depressed. I think it's only just hit me that he's not going to be around anymore. I use to see him before I go to school, when i cam back home, everyday and everywhere. Now...I'll see him for about a week or two for christmas and easter and that's pretty much it. I feel like I'm going to have no one to speak to. Although we didn't really have interesting conversations, but he made me laugh, even when he isn't trying to be funny. Now... I'll have to make myself laugh. I feel like he's leaving me behind and starting a life of his own, although it's not quite like that. But things change, people change, and you've just got to stick to what you know best so you don't fall flat on your face. I feel many emotions right now, but for the first time in a long time, I don't know which words to use to describe what I feel. Help :s

No comments:

Post a Comment