Followers

31/05/2011

Secretive passions.



         Well... this is me. My friend needed a model for his photography work and asked me to be his model. After it was over, I had a long think about what I want to do in life. Is it unreal to say I want to be a model? I mean nearly all the girls my age would probably have this same answer. But only a few of them make it, or at least do something about it. I want to do something about it. But with my strict parents, all they want is good grades and a high end job that involves me sitting at a desk, earning lots of money. I don't want that, I want to do something I feel deeply passionate about, and something I'd have to work my f******g ass off to get to. Something I'd be proud of. To me that's modelling. The idea of competing against all those beautiful, skinny girls is off the charts THRILLING and exciting. But to one day realise that you've made it... that's the real envied feeling. Would it be wrong to go against my parents wishes? Would it be wrong to follow my real ambition? Would it be wrong to follow my passion and my drive?

xoxo
Rosy

2 comments: